This website is not intended for children.
We will only collect relevant information where it is necessary for us to do so and the information collected shall only be kept for as long as we are either required for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, or for the purposes for which it was collected. We do not sell, or trade our customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
The methods that we may use to collect data from and about you are:
A) By filling in forms or by corresponding with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- purchase our products or services;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
B) When you access our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please see our cookie statement below for further details.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
1. Personal details (eg: Your name, NRIC/Passport number, contact details and delivery details)
2. Payment details (eg: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us)
3. Technical details (eg: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website)
4. Profile details (eg: your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses)
5. Usage details (eg: information about how you use our website, products and services)
6. Marketing details (eg: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences)
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|Types of Data||Purpose|
|Personal details||To register you as a new customer|
|Personal, Payment and Marketing details||To process and deliver your order including:
Personal and Technical details
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)|
|Personal, Profile, Usage, Technical and Marketing details||To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you|
|Technical and Usage details||To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences|
|Personal, Technical, Usage and Profile details||To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products that may be of interest to you|
You can request to cease all marketing messages send to you by logging into our website and uncheck relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to comply with data protection legislations as well as all corresponding regulations and guidelines. We will not share your data with organisations other than our group, affiliates, and
those third parties directly related to and necessary for the performance of our contract and purposes for which you have authorized.
This version was last updated on May 2019. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, PLUG-INS AND APPLICATIONS
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about
- Request erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to
BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint in regard to your privacy, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of May 2019
The types of cookies we may use are categorized as follows.
I. Strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services like registration or shopping carts. For eg: to allow you to sign in to our website as a registered user, setting unique identifiers for each visitor in enabling site numbers to be analysed etc.
II. Performance and functionality cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features and make them easier for you to use. It does not personally identify you. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
III. Analytics cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help better understand how this website work and improve them for you and other users.
Comments are closed.